2007年6月20日水曜日

More Ultimate

Last weekend was an Ultimate frenzy. Friday night I had Thai food in Osaka with Yumiko. That was great! Really good food. Then on Saturday I went to Nara City and met the team at the park next to Todaiji. There were some "shika fun" (deer shit) land mines, but it was ok overall. We played a couple of games, switching up teams a couple of times. It was really good and showed us some of our strengths.

Here's the pic:


Afterwards I went home and cleaned up and then met Eriko in Yagi for sushi. That was cool -- Tachibana is a really good restaurant. I had sea snail again... eh. Not my favorite, for sure. We had a great conversation.

The next day, I met Lucas on the train and we went to Osaka for a friendly game with the Osaka team. That was really great, but that showed us a lot of our weaknesses. Of course, they're probably in the top three in the region, and could potentially win the tournament.

At any rate, it was a great weekend. Unfortunately, I also plowed right into Danny, a guy on the Osaka team, and bruised my chest. I'm afraid it might be bone instead of muscle, which makes me a little worried. I haven't felt up to really working hard on the field since Sunday night. Hopefully it'll be better this weekend.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]



<< ホーム