2007年5月12日土曜日

The LOOOOOONG Walk

Yesterday I walked with the first and second-year students from Yoshino Yama (Mt. Yoshino) to Oyodo High School. This is a 32km trek up and down a couple of mountains.

32km = about 20 miles\
We left around 8:45am, took a break for maybe 30 minutes (and had excellent konnyaku) for lunch, and finished around 4:45pm.

I must say that I am in some distinct discomfort. Yea, verily, a touch of pain.

And now I am off to practice Ultimate with others of the prefecture for a tournament in July. Woooo!

ラベル: , ,

1 件のコメント:

  • I did a search for "Oyodo High School" and I came across your page. How cool =D I've read your article in the latest Oyodo N@w newspaper too (they're online).
    I've also walked the Daikou ensoku... afterwards my legs hurt so much! I'm currently working on my site about my stay in Japan (with photos and text, but the text is Dutch) and I'm also inserting a lot of Oyodo-related images.

    ~Selene

    Blogger Mene さんのコメント, 2007年9月2日 21:58 に投稿  

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]



<< ホーム