2006年8月16日水曜日

Where I live...

My "apaato":

Hallway, usually hot, separates the bath/toire from the rest of the living space.


Entryway, where the shoes are left. The door is metal, since the humidity makes wooden things swell too much:


The tatami room... I'm not sure what I am going to do with that one. Originally, I was sleeping there, but now, I am not sure. It probably SHOULD be the "living room" but that will depend on when I get some stuff.


From the tatami room, you can see (directly ahead, on the left) the other two rooms, which will be the "office" and the bedroom, and on the right, the hallway again. Looking through the "dining room" section of the kitchen.


In the kitchen now, near the stove. The office is to the right, and the hallway to the furthest right:


The kitchen. Note the lack of stove on the right. That came later.


Kitchen with stove (finally!):


Inside the fridge, after my first trip to "LIFE":


More pix soon...

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]



<< ホーム