2006年8月10日木曜日

Teaching Schedule

This doesn't seem so bad... 8 classes a week. The first half of the week seems to be best, since I have the same class twice for both Oral Communication 1 and Oral Communication 2. Those are the kids who "major in English," at least on the ninensei (year 2 students, or Juniors) level. The sannensei (Seniors, year 3 students) might also be "English majors" but I'm not sure.

But Friday seems like it will be a bit of challenge. 2 once-per-week OC1 classes and the ichinensei (first years, Sophomores) in English 1. Probably good it is all on Friday... because from what I have heard, it might be rough going...

I am supposed to go to another school, Yoshino, on Thursdays. The students there are "genki" -- which usually means "well" or "good" but I think it means "rowdy" in this sense. Apparently, they don't need a teacher most of the time, so I get to explore on that day...

ラベル: ,

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]



<< ホーム