2008年3月6日木曜日

Exam Day!

I gave an exam to the 2nd Year students today. In America, they would be Juniors. Part of the test asked them to write sentences using words in a list.

Wow.

Some of my favorite, somewhat goofy answers:

I have headache because I drink full of soy sauce in soup bowl.
Did you in my class last year?
Was she on my class last year?
Please you are wait because it is danger medicine.
Ayaka eats food paste.
You don't waste of money. If you forgot it is problem.
Japanese culture and traditional is useing chopstick. And they likes a soy sauce, too.
I necessary to eat noodle.
Bob and Miki are difference tradition.
I like Japanese culture. It is difference China.
Chopsticks is necessary eat food.

The ones that are either really too close to home, or just a little bit inappropriate:

I am headache. (written by the girl who never pays attention during class)
This noodle is danger.
My private is hardly.
I like to shy boy. (You like to WHAT the shy boy? Huh?)

Some of the sentences were actually pretty good:

Mr. Utamaru said, "The kikuzou noodle is very bad."
Can't you wait until this soup is cooked?
I'm not sure he can keep a secret.
I have my soup bowl and chopstick.
She studies Japanese culture.
He doesn't like soy sauce.
We are full so please wait.
I hardly take medicine.

And some are almost there, but just impress me anyway:

I study necessary matter.
I like Japanese tradition and culture. Because it is necessary for me.
I hate Shizuka because her personalities bad.
I have a headache because I drink soy sause too much.

ラベル: , , ,

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]



<< ホーム